The Old Nintendo Megathread

zero

That would work. I accidentally ordered a Minimalist Wardrobe as I forgot you didn't mention it. So you'll be getting one of those, either to keep or sell. I've been watching wrasslin' stuff on Netflix and downloaded the TEW 2013 demo anyways, so I've been preoccupied :P

Edited by Vitamin E

Apparently not. :shifty: I was at the grocery store when you posted this. What specific time tomorrow? We've kind of gotten lucky catching each other but a specific time would help I think.

I usually hop on in the mornings quick to do the routine of getting fossils and such (usually 7:30-8am Eastern), but I could hop on again around 11am or 4pm?

Just so you know, those six signatures scored me a modern wall clock and put me one step closer to filling out the set.

So hey, thanks!

All I need now are the modern dresser and the modern sofa.

Dora (a mouse whom I have trained to introduce herself as "¡Hola! Soy Dora.") told me to get six signatures from people from another town for some kind of "Fondue for Everyone" petition. I figured the reward would be pretty excellent since it required travel to another town, and I knew I'd be over there today anyway, so I took it. If I'd have gotten something lousy (fucking Annalisa gave me a peach--my town fruit--for a delivery once because she is fucking awful) I'd have been mad.

All right gang, here's the deal.

I am one piece of furniture away from a complete modern set--including floor. All I need is the modern wardrobe. If anyone has a modern wardrobe and gets it to me, I will give you every other piece in the modern set that you need.

Basically, if you help me finish a set, I'll see to it that you can do the same. Complete sets put the HRA score through the roof, so it's definitely worth it.

EDIT: Shit, I also need the modern wall; I thought the modern screen was part of the set. I do not need a modern wall anymore, thanks Mrs. Sousa!

I just show up with the island in basically its default configuration and catch beetles (and anything shark-shaped or Napoleonfish/blue marlin-sized) for however long it takes to fill up the box. I don't keep anything cheaper than 2,000 bells, so the saw stag is the cheapest bug I hold on to while the moray eel is the cheapest fish. Nets at least 200,000 bells every time, usually quite a bit more.