The Old Nintendo Megathread

zero

Goliath beetles are shit. CYCLOMMATUS OR GTFO.

My record at the island is about 300,000 bells by the way. Got loads of whale sharks and giant stags on that trip for whatever reason.

325,000 bells! Fuck you Apsham! :w00t:

Also I found a Goliath beetle, two saw stags, two rainbow stags, and a giant stag on the way from the docks to the Re-Tail because West Hog is fucking awesome.

HOW THE HELL DO YOU FARM? I can't understand any of this. I got stung by bees when I was looking for stuff... Man, I wish I had bothered to actually get Animal Crossing for my used GC.

I've actually not felt like I needed to go to the island lately. I've got my fruit trees planted how I want for the most part (lost two cherry trees to set up my police station, and I can't put in a sixth apple tree as the sapling dies). For the four native fruit trees, I can get about 30-40k bells per harvest, and the perfect fruit trees I can get over 200k bells for two harvests.

*re-reads thread* Oh. Y'all were talking about the console title. I now feel like an idiot, because for whatever reason, I thought you were talking about New Leaf. New Leaf still makes me wish I'd played the originals, though.

I went to Zero's town for petitions for a signature, and in return Beardo gave me his picture. This is why Beardo is awesome.

Beardo's picture was worth mad HHA points, by the way. If you keep the friendship up with the person in question you get a load of bonus points. But I choose to believe that Lyle was just like, "What? Beardo? The Beardo? Oh shits guys."

We haven't checked in on collections for a while. What are you guys looking for?

Sousa Wants:

-Minimalist wall clock

-Minimalist vanity

-Minimalist end table

-Robo-chair

-Robo-stereo

-Robo-table

-Robo-floor

-Baby bear

If I can get the modern wardrobe or Baby bear (NOT Baby panda), then that'll complete a set. I of course offer up my own catalog as incentive as well; let me know what sets you guys are collecting and I'll check and see what I have.

I spent a lot of time in the tent today. I have tons of polka-dot, alpine, classic, regal, kiddie, and (I think) sleek stuff on top of everything else, so if you guys need anything, bam.