The Old Nintendo Megathread

zero

Stop having things that I want first, Sousa >:[

Alrighty. I'll still take the Astro flooring, though. Also, sometime after 5 (eastern) works for me. I'll be on getting my Minimalist stuff from the person around then anyway.

Edited by Vitamin E

You're lucky I had to turn the game back on to check my Nintendo items, otherwise I would have let out a sigh as I turned it on <_<

Mine's got the Metal Door and... that's it.

How does the theme thing work with the HHA? Do you get to just choose what theme to do or do you have to do a theme that's requested by Lyle?

Edited by Vitamin E

You get to pick. I went with Trendy because I already had a complete modern series, and between me, my wife, and my daughter, we had most of the stripe, sleek, minimalist, and polka-dot stuff as well.

I use this guide for furniture; it's straight translated from the Japanese version (which is why "sleek" is "pipe"), but if you know what you're looking for then it can help. I use this for exterior.

I'll probably swing by your town and have Nook send the Metal Door to West Hog. That'll get me three Trendy exterior pieces--well on my way.

Ah, okay. Not sure if I'd want to do the theme challenges, as I mainly want the 150,000 point prize and don't think I'd use the golden exterior pieces. We'll see if I get bored enough, though.

I'm redesigning my polka dot room so that all of the cushions have my official seal on them. There's also an official seal T-shirt in Able Sisters called the "Mayor B Loyalty Shirt" or something like that.

If you're into this sort of game, yeah; I don't think I'd have bought it if my wife and daughter didn't also play. I just play a little while a day, but I try to make a point to play e very day just to keep things up. Fire Emblem is the real reason to buy a 3DS, frankly.

I have my town emblem (the Masterball basically) on the Stained Glass thing in my bedroom. I might put them in the main room on the first floor instead, though. Or I could try putting it on an LED display...

Edited by Vitamin E

If you like Harvest Moon, you'll love Animal Crossing. Fire Emblem is a turn-based strategy game like Civilization or Final Fantasy Tactics. It's also hard, so it might not be in your wheelhouse if Harvest Moon is your thing. :shifty:

I'll be in my town starting now, Sousa, so just post when you're ready. Just having Cyrus customize furniture and keeping the 3DS in sleep mode while I wait.