The Old Nintendo Megathread

zero

I wouldn't have if I'd known you would just spread the news :(

So, I now have the complete Minimalist, Sleek, and Astro sets. Missing the Wardrobe for the Roccoco set unfortunately. Doubt I'll get to 150,000 HHA points with just three complete sets.

Woke up this morning and my HHA score was 141,000 points. Seriously? <_<

Gonna try putting more Nintendo stuff in my house, or hopefully I'll get that Rococo Wardrobe so push me plenty over the mark.

The game is just trying to fuck me over. Not just because of me being under 9,000 away from my goal, but also because of this:

tumblr_mqp8zzBbf71sv9gd2o1_400.jpg

Right next to my house, where I had just planted persimmons yesterday. :bang:

Oh, I know him. He was in my campsite and I visited someone who had him as a villager. She hated him and we took turns hitting him with the bug net and trapped him in a circle of holes <_<

I actually wouldn't hate him if a) I didn't already have Moe as a lazy villager, and b) his house didn't fuck things up.

Finally I have something over you!

There are some good brown spots around town. Putting in paths has helped keep it quarantined for the most part I think.