The Old Nintendo Megathread

zero

I got my first camper at the campsite. She's a flamingo named Flora. I beat her at rock-paper-scissors, so now she has to move to my town, because that's how all important business decisions should be made.

Somebody sell me on the 3DS. I got a nice bit of cash flow coming in the next few weeks, sort of over the PS3 and need something else to keep me entertained.

Fire Emblem is the best strategy RPG since Final Fantasy Tactics. You can join our really stupid fruit exchange thing in Animal Crossing. Crashmo and Pushmo are both very fun downloadable games. Uhhhh, Smash Bros. will be out on it soon.

If you don't have a DS, you can play DS games on it. :shifty:

To be honest, it's a bit of a tough sell, but I think Fire Emblem alone is a system-seller.

It also has the new Luigi's Mansion and a handheld Donkey Kong game which came out a few weeks back. On the horizon is:

Pokemon X/Y

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros. (go into Luigi's dreams!)

Batman Origins: Blackgate (a sidescroller Metroidvania starring Batman!)

Project X Zone (which I just found out about - a tactical action RPG with 60 Namco, Sega and Capcom characters? YES!)

Dragon Quest VII

Legend Of Zelda: A Link To The Past II or whatever they're calling it

Monster Hunter 4

That's all I can think of right now.. but yeah.

Caught a Coelacanth in my town today :D Only took several sea bass to get to that point <_<

Also got a durian from someone, so once I'm able to cut down more trees to clean my town up and plant stuff again I can offer those if anyone needs any.

I just finished the 298,000 one and started a 498,000 one for the basement. I also had the choice of expanding the second floor or adding in a left, right, or front room adjacent to the first floor. So I don't think I'll have worry of fitting everything I want.

Forgot you can stack fruit, so now I'll be able to save them up and sell 90 of each at a time :D Started re-planting trees in a more orderly fashion, so once I'm sure they'll grow I'll start planting other stuff. I have a mango and coconut planted, the latter of which will hopefully grow.

Damn axe breaking, though :bang:

I fish a lot on the Island <_<

I can usually pull in over 100,000 bells per trip. Go for the Sharks and keep the Napoleonfish. Some bugs are good as well (Atlas and Elephant bugs are great).