The Old Nintendo Megathread

zero

Apsham, mind if I snag your friend code so I can invade your town for oranges?

And there's a catalog in this one?

I'm stuck at 99% for my rating in town. Can't seem to get it higher so I'll try tomorrow. Did end up getting my first badge for collecting so many fish, though :D

Yeah there wasn't a lot to do in Apsham's town right now. <_< If we can get a few people to one town we might be able to get a game or something together, but there was little to do except fawn over Rolf and swap fruit and water Apsham's plants (WAY TO BE A SHITTY MAYOR APSHAM) and get another shovel for my wife and freak out about that goddamn soulless bunny.

Tip for you guys going from town to town: I think you've got to put anything you get in the other town in the storage locker at the train station before you go back home. Creepy Dead Eyed Bunny told me something along those lines. The storage locker connects between the two, so you can get it back out in your own locker back in your town.

Added you Apsham.

Really wish I had a way of getting those balloons down. I keep seeing them floating with presents and I want them :(

Managed to come up with a town flag and tune I'm happy with, though. Really like that the tune plays on the hour.

I got a Hammerhead today, and then I got a Ocean Sunfish. That one was right next to another shark, but it got away :(

I was wondering whether you only get one shark per night or something, but I guess not since I saw three fins today.

I've also got a new resident named Kitty, have my second loan paid off (98,000 bells), Happy Home Showcases is opened and empty, and my trees are slowly growing. Soon I shall have a cherry and apple tree.

Someone reccommend me RPGs for the DS in the Nintendo thread.

Chrono Trigger.

This is a bad answer because I don't really play RPGs much anymore.

Nah, Chrono Trigger is the best answer.

Infinite Space is another one I'd recommend. It's pretty hardcore, and throws you in at the deep end story and gameplay-wise, but if you stick with it, it's a great game, and nice to have an RPG with a different setting (space and sci-fi and whatnot) than your usual pseudo-medieval or steampunk JRPG fare.

Also, I'm actually contemplating buying a 3DS now, after always saying I didn't really see the point, just for Animal Crossing and maybe new Pokeymans.

Even though I haven't put it in since finishing Red Dead/getting New Leaf, Fire Emblem would be a good game to get. New Leaf will become addicting and Pokemon is always worth it.

Plus, there's the e-shop that has a ton of games. I'm pretty sure I saw the Super Mario Bros. 2: Lost Levels on there one time, which is the Japanese version of the game if I recall correctly.

I'm sure everyone loved Mario 2 at the time but it's funny to see it mentioned now and people are like 'Fuck that shit, worst Mario game ever. It's not even really a Mario game.'