General Television Thread

Hellfire

20 hours ago, KingofHarts_OH said:

The fourth season of Rick and Morty take its place.

Can’t really do a fourth season if the creator is too busy deleting his Twitter and running away from his problems. Harmon seems like a really troubled guy.

On 22/07/2018 at 20:19, Cloud Was A Racecar Driver said:

*sighs*  Do we revive the SoA thread or start a new one?  That trailer looks pretty sweet

On 17/07/2018 at 08:21, iDOL said:

FInished Season 2 of GLOW

Reveal hidden contents

I'm absolutely loving this season. Last season was so much fun. This season is next level. At episode 8, going to finish it this Saturday night. Wife is thoroughly enjoying it.

I'm also really enjoying talking about various wrestling references as well. Spoiler just in case:

Spoiler

I have Valentines "I Broke Wahoo's Leg Shirt" and I told the wife that Liberty needs to make a shirt saying "I broke Stoya's Leg".

9 hours ago, tristy said:

Can’t really do a fourth season if the creator is too busy deleting his Twitter and running away from his problems. Harmon seems like a really troubled guy.

Yes, deleting that thing that routinely distracts people should prevent him from being able to write. What an odd take. 

• Like 2

Can't Cope Won't Cope is amazing. First season is on Netflix UK, second is on iPlayer. I think everywhere else both seasons are on Netflix.

It's an irish comedy-drama about two self-destructive irish 20-somethings. one of them wants something more from life the other struggles to keep up.

It's great. I watched all twelve episodes in a day.

The entirety of the fourth series of Cuckoo is now on iPlayer. Figured they would've put it on BBC Two or something but I guess it is a BBC Three show, and that's all online now, isn't it.

I found about this about 4 hours ago and yes, I have already watched them all.