General Television Thread

Hellfire

17 hours ago, Twist said:

Black-ish is the best show on television.

I like Blackish, it's really funny some episodes. But I feel like Grownish is really, really good. Almost too good to be on Freeform or whatever that channel is. I binged it all in one night and I love it.

Should we have a thread dedicated to streaming shows?  The "general" rule for spoilers is typically 48 hours.  But stuff that shows exclusively on things like Amazon Prime, Hulu, Netflix etc..is far outside "traditional" viewing.  

1 minute ago, Lint said:

Should we have a thread dedicated to streaming shows?  The "general" rule for spoilers is typically 48 hours.  But stuff that shows exclusively on things like Amazon Prime, Hulu, Netflix etc..is far outside "traditional" viewing.  

I mean I don't mind how it is done now. The more notable shows have their own threads, like the Netflix-Marvel stuff, House of Cards, and so on. I think for the rest some common sense works best, don't post untagged spoilers like 1-2 weeks after it is released on the platform.

Personally I try to avoid divulging notable plot points unless it's a pretty old show, but some people are more/less sensible about them than I am.

Felt like watching House but it's gone off Netflix again. 🙁

The eighth episode of the second season might be the most ridiculous and best thing I've ever seen.

• Like 2