General Television Thread

Hellfire

I definitely got the impact it must have had by how successful the series was for that youtuber.

Its like the likes and views of that series were way above what he normally got. "You'll get a part 2 for 5000 likes" and he gets like 13000. Asks for 15000 for a part 3 and gets nearly 25000.

1 minute ago, Jasonmufc said:

Are True Detective seasons disconnected from each other? Or do you need to have season season 2 to go into season 3? I've only heard bad things about S2 and i'm afraid to watch it.

I believe they are. A bit like Fargo really.

5 hours ago, Jasonmufc said:

Are True Detective seasons disconnected from each other? Or do you need to have season season 2 to go into season 3? I've only heard bad things about S2 and i'm afraid to watch it.

They are separate. But season 2 isn't really that bad, it's just hard to avoid comparing it to season 1 so it ultimately looks a lot worse in comparison. 

• Like 1

GLOW has such a fucking good soundtrack.

Spoiler for Episode 9:

Spoiler

Genesis's "Man on the Corner" for the scene where Bash gets the call about Florian, damn. That is such a heartbreaking moment and the song is perfect.

This episode also had "Don't You Want Me" by Human League so bonus points for that.