UFC News and Discussion Thread

Also, Ashlee Evans-Smith is suspected of stealing medical supplies that were to be donated to a hospital. As you do in a pandemic.

Looks like both El Cucuy and Gaethje finally signed to fight each other on April 18th for no good reason. Location is somewhere on the West Coast, apparently still not fully confirmed. 

This stupid sport, eurgh. The grossness of it is just too much sometimes. On top of that, this fight is very much putting Khabib / Ferguson in trouble, Justin is such a legit threat, IMO. For either of the top two guys. What a shame. 

1 hour ago, Bobfoc said:

That's a greedy person right there.

Not to say that there isn't greed at play here, but Dana is essentially an employee at this point for a company still trying to make good on an investment that they massively overpaid to acquire. While I think halting shows all together is still the sensible and appropriate decision, I'd be willing to bet that Dana is only part of the equation.

4 hours ago, Meacon say “Hi People!” said:

That’s kind of what I want. Stash a bunch of UFC guys on an island and have a random MMA guy walk around and fight them Pokémon style. A wild Jon Jones has appeared!

He hit someone with his car and then disappeared!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Maxx said:

He appeared again to grab the cash he forgot in his confusion and disappeared again!

*marijuana bowl 

Also this private island thing they’re doing is exactly my dream of a real life Mortal Kombat come to life, and I never realised how much I’d actually dislike it. Especially with a headliner like Ferguson / Gaethje. 

15 hours ago, Indie913 said:

Not to say that there isn't greed at play here, but Dana is essentially an employee at this point for a company still trying to make good on an investment that they massively overpaid to acquire. While I think halting shows all together is still the sensible and appropriate decision, I'd be willing to bet that Dana is only part of the equation.

Yeah Endeavour are greedy bastards but Dana’s not exactly just an employee, he’s still a minority shareholder who doesn’t want to miss out on that sweet Disney money they’ll miss out on if they don’t put on their contracted set of events. That deal goes to shit if they go offline for 3 months.