UFC News and Discussion Thread

If you wanna have sound of the match...

http://d4fchlzcgs3jh.cloudfront.net/video/d8442e80bfcf11e4b77ae7cf9c113aad.webm

Goldberg hadn't even gotten time to finish his bug light ad before the fight was called.

That armbar though, damn Rousey is getting more ridiculous with every fight she has. Her last three fights have been a total of 1:36. Right now the only one who might beat her is Cyborg, but even with her I doubt Rousey will lose...

She flying through challengers fast, so it's going to be interesting how Dana will react to it, knowing that any rematch won't even register due to the severe domination the last time around... I guess if it's not gonna be Cyborg, it's probably going to be Miesha on the reasoning that she almost went three whole rounds... (in a 5 round fight)

I guess it's time for her to either fight men, or to just give her gauntlet matches... To make it somewhat interesting.

I just finished the Holly Holm fight, I dunno how you score that 30-27, judges are wet garbage.

• Like 2

Why the fuck would you try for a flying knee to the body right out of the gate? Is this a video game?

She thought it would surprise Rousey and knock her off balance, much like her last opponent thought rushing her with a flurry would surprise her. Neither were right.

Just out of interest, does anyone know of any stats websites that show what fights each referee has covered? I know that fightmetric doesn't.

Curious to see if Jarin Valel has a history of being a bit shit at stopping technical submissions. Mark Munoz and Koscheck should've been stopped sooner imo.

Just out of interest, does anyone know of any stats websites that show what fights each referee has covered? I know that fightmetric doesn't.

Curious to see if Jarin Valel has a history of being a bit shit at stopping technical submissions. Mark Munoz and Koscheck should've been stopped sooner imo.

It's very hard to find such things, because aside from big UFC events and the like, they really officiate a metric fuck-tonne of fights ranging from unknown companies to the big ones.

Refs aren't bound to companies, they are chosen by the athletic comission beforehand, and since there are hundreds of matches in a single state every month, it's impossible to track every match they have called.

So I should just give up hope huh?

You could...

Or you could start training in Boxing, Kickboxing, Judo, Wrestling, BJJ and Muay Thai and beat her yourself.

• Like 2

You could...

Or you could start training in Boxing, Kickboxing, Judo, Wrestling, BJJ and Muay Thai and beat her yourself.

Ok at between 30 and 45 minutes per day how long will this take me? I am in for the long haul here! You're mine Rousey!!

• Like 1

You could...

Ok at between 30 and 45 minutes per day how long will this take me? I am in for the long haul here! You're mine Rousey!!

You also need a crazed judo mom who wakes you up by slapping on an armbar.

So did Zingano just say `fuck it, I know I'm going to get my ass kicked, so I'm going to try this and end it fast one way or the other', or did she actually think that flying knee right out of the gate might work?

It's very hard to find such things, because aside from big UFC events and the like, they really officiate a metric fuck-tonne of fights ranging from unknown companies to the big ones.

Refs aren't bound to companies, they are chosen by the athletic comission beforehand, and since there are hundreds of matches in a single state every month, it's impossible to track every match they have called.

I imagine the athletic comissions keep records.

So did Zingano just say `fuck it, I know I'm going to get my ass kicked, so I'm going to try this and end it fast one way or the other', or did she actually think that flying knee right out of the gate might work?

Think about that for a second. Did she look like someone who thought they were going to lose after that fight?

So Ryan Benoit kicked Sergio Pettis' arse, then literally kicked Sergio Pettis' arse after the referee stopped the fight. He said sorry but you gotta wonder how the UFC will react.

Also, does seeing his brother get TKO'd affect Anthony going into his fight later?