UFC News and Discussion Thread

Can't wait for Cejudo/DJ 3. That fight was incredible. 

Cody has such poor game planning for someone with such a high fight IQ. Getting hit from the same sequence repeatedly, in two different back-to-back fights. They won't, but I really hope they give Assuncao the next shot at TJ, dude deserves it. It'll be an incredible fight, too. Then we can have TJ/Moraes, which would be awesome. Bantamweight is on fire right now.

51 minutes ago, Cymbols said:

Super nice guy I’ve met and interviewed a few times has been lined up to face Diego Sanchez next. Went on an incredible winning run, to get a short notice fight against Neil Magny, to this opportunity next. Amazing.

Craig White? I went the show in Liverpool and thought he gave a good showing against Magny on short notice. 

40 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

Craig White? I went the show in Liverpool and thought he gave a good showing against Magny on short notice. 

Yeah man. Cut a scary amount of weight for that one too. Definitely walked out with his head held high, so glad he’s getting a second crack.

• 5 weeks later...

Would have been nice having a home town fighter as a UFC World Champion but yeh...he's not exactly the nicest of people is Till.

Jessica Andrade though! She looked like a beast tonight! Really looking forward to seeing him fight Thugrose! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What's the difference anymore? Even the 'big shows' are basically one match shows with a bunch of nobodies on the undercard. Even then, it's 50/50 that the main event gets cancelled.

Imagine being the kind of dumbo that pays for a UFC PPV in this day and age, when I think every one this year has had a main or co-main event fall apart. Not to mention that half the title fights are for made up interim belts, which the person wins and then doesn't get to face the champ. 

The UFC better be praying to every deity they can put their hands on that Conor and Khabib don't fall through. 

Oh, and the last PPV did only 130K estimated buys. That's insane to me.