World Cup 2010 Thread

Our substitutions have been odd. Grella (hack) off for Holman (ok); Garcia (hack) off for Nikita (potential); and now Emerton (our best tonight) off for Jedinak (average). Keeping Kewell, Bresciano, and Kennedy wrapped in cotton wool?

So you thought their squad was decent except for their best player who's a cunt? :P

Just because he is a cunt doesn't mean he isn't their best player (See Ronaldo, Cristiano (cunt)) :shifty:

Just because he is a cunt doesn't mean he isn't their best player (See Ronaldo, Cristiano (cunt)) :shifty:

Or Rooney, Wayne

Kewell's injured CWB

Not according to Verbeek's pre match comments.

• Like 1

Can the commentators not realise the referee was going to play an advantage, then realised there wasn't one so called it back for the incident highlighted?

How can commentators lack such basic understanding of football!? It beggars belief.

How can commentators lack such basic understanding of football!? It beggars belief.

The same way a referee can't follow the basic rules of the game he is paid to officiate? Not that we were ever in this game - but hand ball in the box being overlooked and straight red to Cahill were atrocious calls.

Oh, my bad.

Well, I'm going to go wake up my girlfriend of German heritage and vent some frustration.

I might have sex with her afterward too.

• Like 1

He is saying Americans don't understand football, and he, thinking you are American, attempted to make a joke accordingly, which has now backfired and made him look a little silly.

• Like 1

Take her up the arse like her nation did to yours!

If I wanted to make it really fitting, I'd have a Dutchman on the sideline giving me bad advice.

He is saying Americans don't understand football, and he, thinking you are American, attempted to make a joke accordingly, which has now backfired and made him look a little silly.

He didn't really need to make the argument. The fact sahyder thought it was a legitimate red card had already established it.

• Like 3

He didn't really need to make the argument. The fact sahyder thought it was a legitimate red card had already established it.

I forgot, only Europeans or South Americans have legitimate opinion on soccer. :rolleyes:

• Like 1