World Cup 2010 Thread

• Admin

To be fair, Rooney has had yet another poor game, I can see Capello's thinking in playing two club-mates together; I just think that bringing on Joe Cole for Barry and playing him in the hole behind Rooney and Defoe could have opened up holes in the Algerian defence.

So did Shrek not make the trip or something ? He's looked horrid on the ball tonight, and I'm not sure he even played in the US match (sarcasm). I mean, wow.

This has been the best thing we could have possibly hoped for .... thaaaaaaaaaank youuuuuuuuu Algeria. Now, forget how to play football over the next couple of days.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sorry, I have to laugh or I'll cry.

I'm pretty certain Emile Heskey has some kind of evidence of a Capello wrongdoing that would get him fired if anyone found out.

England might as well give up on the World Cup now. Even if Slovenia have an off-day and we beat them, we will get utterly blitzed by whoever we meet in the Second Round.

For what it's worth, the Germans probably thought they would win today, and look what happened.

the diference is that we were never screwed by the ref