World Cup 2010 Thread

WTF with that disallowed goal. Couldn't see dickall that could have resulted in a free kick from the USA. There was so much bullshit going on in there, the goal should have been allowed!

Fuck the English!

• Like 3

WTF with that disallowed goal. Couldn't see dickall that could have resulted in a free kick from the USA. There was so much bullshit going on in there, the goal should have been allowed!

Fuck the English!

According to the US Soccer twitter feed (@ussoccer) it might have been something on Bradley "trying to get out of a bearhug." Same feed is quoting Donovan as saying that the referee would not explain it to them. I'm going to have to watch a replay again to try and figure it out.

Green replaced by James.

Carragher and Barry in. Despite rumours of Defoe starting, Heskey has apparantly been given the nod.

Gah, I would prefer Defoe up front, drop Lampard and bring in Joe Cole on the left with Gerrard and Barry in the middle. But hey, I don't know best and aren't paid millions a year to.

He was an insane referee. The "foul" leading up to that free kick was the third biggest dive in the World Cup so far, and should have been a yellow card. Maybe he realised after, and gave a """foul""" to rectify the situation. I dunno. So was a goal though.

Fuck the English!

Why's it our fault or are you just baiting?

I hate the English, and my whole want of USA winning is so England wouldn't win the group.

The ideal scenario is they get knocked out of the group stage.

I stand by my fucking of the English.

EDIT:

I'm positive I read you changed your name to Venison Dan...

Disappointing :(

Are you trying to say there is something wrong with loving underage girls, Mr. ChrisSteeleAteMy "I moved to Japan to perv on underage schoolgirls" Hamster?

We are one in the same... paedophilic brethren some may say.

I hate the English, and my whole want of USA winning is so England wouldn't win the group.

The ideal scenario is they get knocked out of the group stage.

I stand by my fucking of the English.

EDIT:

I'm positive I read you changed your name to Venison Dan...

Disappointing :(

How can you not like us, you're basically one of us, we just sent one of your great-great-grandparents over to Asia/Oceania/Australasia/Whatever continent you are in at the minute when they where upto no good. :/

My parents came here in the 50's/60's from Italy...

I have absolutely no tied to the English.

I'm a first generation Italian-Australian.

And hate the English for a lot of reasons, ones that non-Australians would have no idea of understanding.

I don't hate you though Dan <3

:)

Don't hate the English, apart from Ellis, he's a cunt.

Back on topic anyway;

James in goal! Fairly happy about that, about chance he's got his chance in a World Cup, bit dissapointed about Carragher, he's too slow, I'd have preffered Dawson but nevermind I suppose. Glad Heskey is playing, he was probably our best player against USA.

Not so fast my friend ... thank God we actually came out for the second half.

It's been brutalised already, and I waited to see some replays of the disallowed goal before posting. What the fuck ? There's a reason the ref wouldn't explain the call to Landon ... there is no explination. It was a ghost foul. Horse shit. That said, if we hadn't have shit the bed in the first half, we'd have a nice 2-1 win. Howard might have been a bit far out, but that first goal was a great strike. Someone else mentioned it already, he actually struck the ball instead of just pounding the shit out of it into the second deck.

It was fun to read all the backtracking in the thread though ... sorry no beer just yet Hammy, and we might just be around a little longer before looking to 2014.

Ok Algeria, all stops to make it a 0-0 match (Y)

I thought it was mainly the Algerian full-backs that were pacy, rather than the strikers? I'll admit to not paying hugely close attention during the vacuum of football that enveloped much of Algeria v Slovenia...

Are you trying to say there is something wrong with loving underage girls, Mr. ChrisSteeleAteMy "I moved to Japan to perv on underage schoolgirls" Hamster?

We are one in the same... paedophilic brethren some may say.

I think you misunderstand my reasons for moving here. <_<