Smackdown vs Raw 2011

jrtdot

DLC pack isn't working for me, for whatever reason. I downloaded it but nothing in it is appearing in the game. :@

When I downloaded everything I had to restart my xbox before anything showed up.

Yup, that turned out to be my problem too. Not sure why the hell it's like that, but once I reset the console stuff started showing up.

I finally have my first double champion (not counting someone holding a tag belt and another belt at the same time; that's happened a few times). I simulated the MITB match at Wrestlemania and Kofi Kingston won. At The Bash, he won the Intercontinental title, beating MVP and Dolph Ziggler in a triple threat match. So I said what the heck and had him face the winner of Undertaker vs. Jack Swagger for the World Heavyweight championship at the same show (not that it matters, but the Undertaker/Swagger match was an Iron Man match). Swagger won the title from `Taker, but didn't hold onto it for long....

(Beat Ziggler for the Intercontinental title with a pinning S.O.S. after a Boom Drop on MVP that kept him down, but on Swagger I used Trouble In Paradise to finish him off)

Mike Knox is Mister Money in the Bank.

Fucking awesome.

• Like 1

I had Test win MITB. I didn't even want him in universe but I forgot to move him to the ECW brand. Had him cash in on Christian and challenge for the IC title, turned out to be a great match Christian won.

Is it bad that I'm addicted to WWE Universe mode and I haven't completed all five RTWM's yet?

Nope. I've only done 1 RTWM. I can't even remember who's it was either :unsure:

Universe Mode was/is just more intriguing. I might try a true to life WWE game on Universe.

So, does WWE Universe ever turn anyone face?

I've seen heel turns, but not face turns.

Not that I've seen. I too have also only seen guys turn heel.

Trying to do something new with my Universe, downloading a bunch of CAW's of 90's tag teams. Already got The Headshrinkers & the Faces of Fear. Hopefully the game doesn't break them up after one loss. :(

Universe had my CAW, Dom Jerard, "turn" on The Miz during one of his matches. Thing was that both of them were in a team and heels. I checked back after the attack and they were both as heels, so I just switched my CAW to a face, being that he had enough of The Miz's tactics. Also weird was seeing R-Truth turn heel on John Morrison WHILE they were tag team champions. So I just switched the titles onto the recently reformed heel Hart Dynasty, as Jo-Mo faced Tyson Kidd in that match.