The Budweiser FA Cup

There will be something before the game on Saturday no doubt.

I saw Davies retweeting every bit of hate he got over it. He always retweets insults he gets and comes off as a bit of a twat in general on Twitter. Davies was troll baiting, that doesn't justify death threats by any means but he's far too happy to feed the trolls by retweeting any negativity he gets.

There's a minutes silenced planned, also Gerrard and Neville are going to lay flowers down pitch side and I think it said that a few members of families affected by Hillsborough are going to be given flowers by them as well.

Can't wait to have to get up at about 4 and get a taxi down to Anfield to get a coach at 5 in the morning <_<

Ashley Cole just-so-happens to return to fitness at the same moment that Ryan Bertrand just-so-happens to have developed a calf problem?

Hmm.

Conversely, Redknapp claims that Kaboul, King and Dawson are all injured. I would not be surprised if at least one of those had miraculously recovered by Sunday.

Well the coach left Anfield about half 5 so we are making good time. Just a pain in the arse having a half 12 kickoff considering its most of merseyside comin down and its grand national weekend as well

• Admin
Luis Suarez admits he would repeat his World Cup handball to help Liverpool beat Everton in their FA Cup semi-final.

The Uruguayan stopped the ball on the line, earning a red card in the process, to help his side beat Ghana in the quarter-finals in South Africa in 2010.

The controversial forward claims he would do the same if it helped Liverpool overcome local rivals Everton at Wembley.

"The sacrifice I made was because it was so important for Uruguay to make the semi-finals," Suarez is quoted as saying in The Sun. "Now I want to win this semi-final."

"It will take an enormous effort but I am dedicated to the team. If I am obliged to stop a ball in the last minute and we win, then I will repeat the action.

"Success for Liverpool is more important to me than anything else. But I do hope there is no drama like this for me."

Suarez, who is expected to start in attack after being rested for the midweek win over Blackburn, has called on Reds boss Kenny Dalglish to pair him with Andy Carroll up front so they can shoot down Everton.

"The manager has not decided on the team yet but I believe if I do play alongside Andy Carroll we will generate a lot of danger," added Suarez.. "We haven't functioned 100 per cent together this season but now is the moment to change the situation.

"Andy got the winner at Blackburn on Tuesday and is happy about that. And that win has boosted our morale for the derby."

The best thing about doing it now, is he won't even be banned for the final, just a few league games, and we've obviously stopped giving a flying fuck about the league.

EDIT: Or is he just saying he'd be a better goalie than Brad Jones?

Confirmed team: Jones, Johnson, Carragher, Skrtel, Agger, Gerrard, Spearing, Henderson, Downing, Carroll, Suarez.

Subs: Gulacsi, Enrique, Maxi, Kuyt, Shelvey, Kelly, Bellamy.

ESPN.

I'm hoping to watch the first half before going to the football meaning I have to hand over to 5 Live. It will really, really suck if the game goes to extra time.

You in Donny? I'm working security at Keepmoat today.

• Admin

Full teams:

Liverpool: Jones, Johnson, Carragher, Skrtel, Agger, Henderson, Gerrard, Spearing, Downing, Suarez, Carroll.

Subs: Gulacsi, Jose Enrique, Maxi, Kuyt, Shelvey, Kelly, Bellamy.

Everton: Howard, Neville, Heitinga, Distin, Baines, Osman, Gibson, Fellaini, Gueye, Cahill, Jelavic.

Subs: Hahnemann, Hibbert, Jagielka, Stracqualursi, McFadden, Coleman, Anichebe.

Referee: Howard Webb (S Yorkshire)