The Budweiser FA Cup

If the Tottenham/Bolton ends up a draw will there be a replay after the first one being abadoned? I'm fairly sure that there would be but I'm not certain.

If the Tottenham/Bolton ends up a draw will there be a replay after the first one being abadoned? I'm fairly sure that there would be but I'm not certain.

Yeah, they'll do it the first available midweek. Given neither have European committments I'd think that'd be the week after, though Bolton's game with Villa (?) might be rescheduled for then too.

• Admin
Spurs have that the match shirts worn by both teams in Tuesday's replayed FA Cup quarter-final against Bolton will be signed and auctioned with proceeds going to the London Chest Hospital, the London Ambulance Service, the British Heart Foundation, Pan Africa Heart Foundation and C.R.Y. (Cardiac Risk in the Young). Bolton midfielder Fabrice Muamba remains in intensive care in the London Chest Hospital as he recovers from the cardiac arrest he suffered during the initial tie on 17 March.

Nice gesture.

I've woke up this morn absolutely shaking and petrified. I barely slept last night just playing the possible match over and over in my head, but it's still hours away, and I can't get drunk. I have to sit in work and then hop on the coach, and then it'll be straight to bed win or lose and I'll be back in work tomorrow - all I want is to drink to distract and numb myself before the match tonight.

I can see extra time and possibly penalties as well, and I can see me not coping very well as I get nervous enough at your standard matches. It's definitely the biggest match I'll have been to in person, hopefully that only lasts until mid-April but Everton are the team we have the worst Premier League record against out of all the teams, fortunately we now have O'Neill and already would have had three points off them this season if it wasn't for Webb awarding them a penalty when Osman kicked the floor and fell over, so hopefully we can reproduce a similar performance but this time get the win as well. With Cattermole and Sessegnon back in the squad after the original 1-1 draw, I'm hopeful, but refusing to believe. I've been a Sunderland fan long enough to know just how hard we can make things for ourselves.

League form and records count for nothing when it comes to the cup. I'm hoping for a competitive game because the original game I thought the first half was really good to watch but then the second half was dire and like you said you have key players coming back. I do think Sunderland will edge the game though but it will be close.

Got to be honest though, if it was any of the other teams playing Sunderland then I would want Sunderland to win but with it being Everton, the possibility of a Merseyside derby at Wembley is too good to turn down as a Liverpool fan.

Guarnetted a ticket for the semi final after having been to all the home games in the cup so far so looking forward to going down to Wembley considering I missed out on the Carling Cup final and as a kid I never got the chance to go to the Millennium Stadium when we was making that our second home.

I can see extra time, and maybe even penalties - although I'll have combusted by then so wouldn't know for definite. They have no Drenthe, we have Sessegnon and Cattermole back. It's going to be a tense match I imagine.

I'm going to say it'll finish 2-1, and whichever team scores first will be the one that wins 2-1, but only after being set back to 1-1 first.

Glad I'll be there to be honest, between people wanting a Merseyside semi final and the amount of Newcastle fans on here I imagine I'd be in the minority of 1 tonight. :shifty:

Drenthe missing out is not my biggest worry. To be fair in the first leg he spent most of his time giving the ball away, though I'll let him off for the time he was clearly fouled just inside the box. Injuries of varying degrees have been affecting Everton for a bit now and they seem to have remained solid anyway, Liverpool away aside. Sessegnon and Cattermole being back does worry me mind.

I can see extra time, and maybe even penalties - although I'll have combusted by then so wouldn't know for definite. They have no Drenthe, we have Sessegnon and Cattermole back. It's going to be a tense match I imagine.

I'm going to say it'll finish 2-1, and whichever team scores first will be the one that wins 2-1, but only after being set back to 1-1 first.

Glad I'll be there to be honest, between people wanting a Merseyside semi final and the amount of Newcastle fans on here I imagine I'd be in the minority of 1 tonight. :shifty:

Don't care as long as Liverpool make the final! Sunderland nicking Europe as losing finalists would be the worst kick in the teeth in a long time, horrible rule.