Olympic & Paralympic Games London 2012

Starvinho

I too am in the how to live minus the Olympics boat, maybe put myself into some sort of long term sleep until 2016?

What a run by the Bahamas in the 4 x 400m, I love relays!

Edited by Sam

I'm finding it hard to get excited by football at the moment after watching the Olympics, the type of people competing in both sports are just so different.

These athletes should be the roles models for children not people like Rooney and Tevez.

Guest mr. potato head

I too am in the how to live minus the Olympics boat, maybe put myself into some sort of long term sleep until 2016?

We're only 18 months from the next Olympics :/

I don't think I've ever watched a Winter Olympics, Britain are a bit shit at that sort of thing :P

Guest mr. potato head

I don't think I've ever watched a Winter Olympics, Britain are a bit shit at that sort of thing :P

You are a disgrace to Eddie the Eagle, sir!

And yeah, curling. I don't know if you actually have much talent past Murdoch's team, but they're world-class.

• Admin

That WR that America broke was previous set by East Germany - that's how old it was! Something like 27 years!

The rehab for these Olympics is called the Paralympics :P.

And we are shit at the Winter Olympics with the exception of Amy Williams. Stonking.

• Admin

Oh, also - we watched the diving prelims last night. Tom Daley was clearly extremely nervous and got off to a shitty start, but eventually got his act together enough to place in the top 18 and qualify for today's final.

Unfortunately, Waterman or whatever his name is was pants and failed to qualify.