General Gaming Thread

TKz

I’m tempted to get Fire Pro, but I’d ultimately just rather wait until Chikara: Action Arcade Wrestling is released (some time next year.)

And I just can’t bring myself to get the WWE games. And not just because of not wanting to give them money.

14 hours ago, apsham said:

I wouldn't get too terribly hyped over that CHIKARA game, now that I know it's from the same people who did Action Arcade Wrestling.

But I’m a sucker for pretty much anything Chikara. I have to. And I’m hoping it’s good anyhow.

• 2 weeks later...

I was looking for a new game tonight and I came across two that tempt me but I'm unsure about. I'm a massive fan of Dragon ball and My Hero Academia so FighterZ and My Hero One Justice caught my attention but I have to wonder, are these games worth it if I don't play online? I'm not too huge into the idea of playing fighting games with other people so I need a good single player base game.

3 hours ago, =BK= said:

I was looking for a new game tonight and I came across two that tempt me but I'm unsure about. I'm a massive fan of Dragon ball and My Hero Academia so FighterZ and My Hero One Justice caught my attention but I have to wonder, are these games worth it if I don't play online? I'm not too huge into the idea of playing fighting games with other people so I need a good single player base game.

I picked up FighterZ cheap in a sale. I have my girlfriend to play with locally, or else I would've returned it already. It's meant to be a competiyive fighting game - so the story is too long and tacked on for the most part. The fights against the same teams just get annoying. It's primarily meant to be played online.

• Sad 1

On 25/12/2018 at 07:06, apsham said:

I picked up FighterZ cheap in a sale. I have my girlfriend to play with locally, or else I would've returned it already. It's meant to be a competiyive fighting game - so the story is too long and tacked on for the most part. The fights against the same teams just get annoying. It's primarily meant to be played online.

I ended up buying Xenoverse 2 instead since I loved the first one.

• 2 weeks later...