Official 2012/13 Premier League thread

Lineker

It's dreadful how all the Stoke fans get up on their feet cheering when the ball goes out for a Stoke throw. It's embarrassing.

Why is it? A throw in is roughly equivalent to a corner for them from a good position in the opposition half. It's perfectly reasonable.

This has been a poor game though.

It's dreadful how all the Stoke fans get up on their feet cheering when the ball goes out for a Stoke throw. It's embarrassing.

Why is it? A throw in is roughly equivalent to a corner for them from a good position in the opposition half. It's perfectly reasonable.

Yes, I know that, but it's embarrassing that that's just the norm for Stoke now.

Yes, I know that, but it's embarrassing that that's just the norm for Stoke now.

Beats the fans sitting on their hands and occasionally clapping politely, though.

Also anyone noticed the man utd fans being dicks today? I've heard a couple of renditions of always the victims and after the Stoke fans gave a minutes applause for something, they chanted "what the fucking hell was that? "

Years ago when I was at university I used to live right near the Coventry City stadium (before they moved to the Ricoh and spiralled into disaster). Of all the supporters that came to Coventry, Man Utd fans were always the most disgracefully behaved. It's no surprise.

8647334287_b1c0134017_o.gif

8647513641_860d9c007b_o.gif

:wub:

And so it begins. "Oh look at how cool and passionate Di Canio is, isn't he a hilarious character". Eurgh.

Stoke game was pretty poor, United once again getting the job done. Charlie Adam is unbelievably awful, can't believe he ever played for Liverpool.

8647334287_b1c0134017_o.gif

8647513641_860d9c007b_o.gif

:wub:

And so it begins. "Oh look at how cool and passionate Di Canio is, isn't he a hilarious character". Eurgh.

Stoke game was pretty poor, United once again getting the job done. Charlie Adam is unbelievably awful, can't believe he ever played for Liverpool.

That makes two of us.