Official 2012/13 Premier League thread

Lineker

Lamberts interview: "Any decision that went against us was wrong, and anything against Chelsea was either right or I didn't see it". I know thats most losing managers post match interview, but I've not seen many so blatantly put.

After the defeat to Swansea, i can't see Wigan surviving now. Away at Arsenal straight after a cup final is a tough match for them and their form in recent weeks hasn't really been 'Super Wigan' (1 win in the last 6 PL games, 5 points out of a possible 18). If Norwich and Newcastle get at least a point tomorrow against a disinterested Albion side and a relegated QPR, then it's all but out of their reach. Very possible we could be going into the final weekend with nothing of significance to be decided, except maybe 4th/5th place if Spurs win tomorrow.

Yeah, that interview by Lambert was stupid. Benteke should have been off for the first one so I don't know how he can moan about him being sent off.

But he wasn't. Shouldn't work like that. Benteke was was unlucky. Tried to control the ball at chest height and had no idea Terry was there. Can completely see why he went, mind. An argument could be made for Terry deserving a second yellow before all this happened anyway.

Haven't heard Lambo's comments, so that's just my general opinion.

Not fussed at the loss. Played well and I think we're safe anyway.

Hats off to Lampard. Amazing statistic for a midfielder. Can't see another central midfielder anywhere topping that.

He is a decent player but he has a Theo Walcott brain. As in he has none.

He is young enough though to be a great player and i'm sure next season he will be pushing for an England place be it U21s or full.