Official 2012/13 Premier League thread

Lineker

That's just really sad. All Blues have is Villa to hate. When they were in the PL they were happy enough to lose 36 games as long as they beat the Villa twice.

Pathetic small-time club.

Sadly, I know Liverpool fans like that too - they care more about United losing than winning anything themselves.

That's just really sad. All Blues have is Villa to hate. When they were in the PL they were happy enough to lose 36 games as long as they beat the Villa twice.

Pathetic small-time club.

Sadly, I know Liverpool fans like that too - they care more about United losing than winning anything themselves.

It's pathetic. Blues fans just sing about Villa all game, no matter who they are playing.

Seems like he hates Ivanovic!

In fairness to him though, you could throw videos like that together for most players, especially of the tackles where the ball is cleared and the player leaves his studs in.

The first tackle from his Ajax days was a shocker though.

Seems like he hates Ivanovic!

In fairness to him though, you could throw videos like that together for most players, especially of the tackles where the ball is cleared and the player leaves his studs in.

The first tackle from his Ajax days was a shocker though.

Basically this.

I remember Gerrard used to make horror tackles on what seemed like a weekly basis. It's kind of hard to pull out of a challenge like that when you've already committed.

The stuff from this year's derby should be discounted anyway. There were fouls going on all over the pitch from everyone. Even Joe Allen was getting stuck in.

Thing is about the foot in tackles, is that they're not accidental. You can tell when it's an accident and when a player purposefully does that. Whether he wants to hurt people or just piss people off to get an advantage it's still disgusting.

• Like 1

He's even got a love triangle going, he has multiple run-ins with Scott Parker And His Immaculately Tucked In Shirt too.

Haha.

Me and my mate love Scott Parker. Shirt tucked in with a perfect comb over. I bet his mum wipes his face with a bit of tissue before he goes out onto the pitch.

• Like 1

This is the thing. No one has said it's exclusive to Suarez. At all.

However people are defending his character and attitude, which proof points to being nasty.

"it might be disgusting but other people do it too!" is such a pointless statement.

• Like 3

He's even got a love triangle going, he has multiple run-ins with Scott Parker And His Immaculately Tucked In Shirt too.

Haha.

Me and my mate love Scott Parker. Shirt tucked in with a perfect comb over. I bet his mum wipes his face with a bit of tissue before he goes out onto the pitch.

Amen