Official 2012/13 Premier League thread

Lineker

Well there is a change...of 19 points and you wouldn't have technically won the league yet.

You can't say that the whole United without van Persie thing is tripe when he's scored so many goals and you'd be 19 point worse without him. I mean United are still top but the gap has gone from 16 points to 7 and it'd still be possible for Arsenal to win the title.

The whole alternative league tables are generally crap but at least it brings up some interesting "what if" situations.

Well there is a change...of 19 points and you wouldn't have technically won the league yet.

You can't say that the whole United without van Persie thing is tripe when he's scored so many goals and you'd be 19 point worse without him. I mean United are still top but the gap has gone from 16 points to 7 and it'd still be possible for Arsenal to win the title.

The whole alternative league tables are generally crap but at least it brings up some interesting "what if" situations.

That's incorrect though as I believe we discussed with Fletcher at Sunderland recently, those stats only make sense if they played with ten men for those games, no way would there be an actual 19 point swing. Agree on your last line, but this table is daft.

Be curious to see where Newcastle would be sans Cisse's goals rather than Ba's mind.

Spurs you bastards.

The good news is that Wigan's keeper is playing awful and could let in a bunch of goals. The bad news is that Jan Vertonghen doesn't know how to defend corners so they could just keep trying those.