2012/13 Europa League thread

Lineker

4 in 5 now for Lacina Traore so seems to be in a rich vein of form. Doesn't sound like Anzhi will have won themselves any friends given they actually got some good UK exposure today but they have to prioritise their own needs and be cautious than try and impress just because they have a soapbox for a change.

EDIT: Joey Barton just scored directly from a corner for Marseille. Have some of that.

Edited by IAceI

I feel like Anzhi sneaked what should've been a 0-0.

How many times have we seen that though with us for the past two seasons.... Instead of taking all 3 points or a point we end up with the short straw because we can't convert.

Barton's 'Olimpico' against Monchengladbach.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqOfY-CH580&feature=youtu.be

It's a corner, we're told. Looks like a free kick mind you. :shifty:

EDIT: Didn't seem to be showing up so c+p job for ya's.

Edited by IAceI

Suso came on and in the 32 mins he played he attempted more passes than Joe Cole did in 77 mins. Suso - 24/28 (86%) Cole - 20/26 (77%) #fb

Well, it's not like Cole needs to do much to earn his £100,000 a week.

I dunno, I think Cole did an alright job, Henderson did too, but we're playing a team with millions behind them, and Guus Hiddink as a manager, why did we have our second team on?

I dunno, I think Cole did an alright job, Henderson did too, but we're playing a team with millions behind them, and Guus Hiddink as a manager, why did we have our second team on?

'cause we're playing another team with millions behind them, who used to have Guus Hiddink as their manager on Sunday.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...