European Football Thread

IAceI

Jose, whose reluctance to use young players is almost meme-worthy, managing a squad with an average age of 14 would be funny though,

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Gazz said:

Jose, whose reluctance to use young players is almost meme-worthy, managing a squad with an average age of 14 would be funny though,

Thiago Silva getting prepped for cyborg implants as we speak.

• 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, Adam said:

A bit strange that he's going to leave at the end of the season when the reason is that they're not doing well. It's not the same as Klopp. So why not go now? They're miles off it in the league.

I guess it allows them time to line up someone new?

8 minutes ago, Liam said:

I guess it allows them time to line up someone new?

Aye, half a season's worth of time! If it was March/April I'd get it, but in January I don't really.

Last week he said he'd "pack his bags" if the players lost faith, sounds like he does in fact want to pack those bags so I'm not sure why he doesn't just do it now.

6 hours ago, Szumi said:

*Muangthong United. Sadly isn't as funny as Manthong!

Its also where Robbie Fowler finished his playing career and started his managerial career.

10 hours ago, METALMAN said:

Can't believe you'd dismiss Emile Heskey like that.

Yeah but he played for Villa afterwards, which cancelled the Birmingham out (also I’d completely erased Emile Heskey from my brain).

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, gunnar hendershow said:

Just a casual Saturday where the top 2 in La Liga and the top 2 in the Bundesliga are playing against each other.

one pitch

two leagues

four games

all at the same time

one winner

• Haha 2