Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are still people claiming Harley will wear the classic costume. Give it up, they made their choice and they chose trashy juggalo.

For the record, I could not approve more of how awful Captain Boomerang looks. The receding, uneven hairline, the fucking DUCT TAPE on one boot. That is Captain Boomerang to me, unlike the boring Arrow version.

• Like 3

New Harley image

http://i.imgur.com/dsJXLLn.jpg

Maybe I'm just salty they didn't blow my socks off with her design and I'll come to love this but each time I see it it irks me more. Why is her other pigtail pink? The color scheme is red and blue or red and black.

I hope she's all fun in the movie. Fun Harley>straight up violent psycho Harley.

Edited by Kirkland

It's an okay Harley costume. I've seen worse, by which I mean it looks like an actual outfit and not a fetish costume. The leather jacket seems good. The whole thing kind of has a roller derby feel to it?

I'm guessing that shirt says "Daddy's Little Monster," though, which is every bit as eyeroll-worthy as the Joker tattoos.

• Like 1

Well she is into Roller Derby in her solo book, so that gives me hope that they're pulling from that. I wish they had gone closer to her insurgency costume if they weren't going classic but at least it's not the nurse outfit or the main Injustice costume.

There are still people claiming Harley will wear the classic costume. Give it up, they made their choice and they chose trashy juggalo.

So they went with the classic look? :shifty:

• Like 3

BWrZB1z.jpg

Task Force X assembled.

(Had a search around, general opinion is: Slipknot, Captain Boomerang, Enchantress, Katana (at front), Jack Flag, Harley, Deadshot, Killer Croc, El Diablo).

I think they looking fucking awesome. Somehow didn't know that Killer Croc was in it, which is awesome. Can't wait for the first teaser, which I imagine is ages away.

Rick Flagg. Jack Flag is a Marvel character.

Not too thrilled with Harley's look at all, but really digging Captain Boomerang, Katana and Killer Croc.

Exactly one of them is wearing a varsity style jacket.

Diablo, Harley and Boomerang all have varisty or at least track style jackets. My high school had both those styles.

Diablo, Harley and Boomerang all have varisty or at least track style jackets. My high school had both those styles.

Holy shit. Your high school had trench coat varsity jackets? Matrix: The High School?

Edit: Yeah, I actually just noticed the jacket under Boomerang's jacket. Either way varsity style jackets have increased in popularity in fashion the last couple of years. So, that's such a silly thing to gripe about.

Holy shit. Your high school had trench coat varsity jackets? Matrix: The High School?

Edit: Yeah, I actually just noticed the jacket under Boomerang's jacket. Either way varsity style jackets have increased in popularity in fashion the last couple of years. So, that's such a silly thing to gripe about.

Its ridiculous for three of them to be wearing them as if its part of the uniform for the squad.