Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

I'd say he's being a dick. Not every country in the world runs the same adverts that Kirkland saw on his tv.

• Like 9

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not bothering to put the Arrow version under a spoiler since it was clearly in the trailer for the upcoming episode.

Well, that is kind of asshole-ish. Not everyone watches the trailer for the next episode of TV shows (I know I don't with GoT, TWD, AoS, etc...)

Your fault then? It was aired on TV during credits and has been run in the commercials since then. Its on DC's YouTube and actors social media. Getting upset over this is like getting upset at my avatar because you went out of your way not to watch the BvS trailer when it publicly avalible.

They can try and avoid it all they like but don't act like the footage is some secret that you weren't meant to see if you see it. It was on TV, it was released by the network for people to see, that means its not a spoiler. It's no different than that group shot of the Suicide Squad cast. Its a official advertisement.

If you can't see why what you did was a douche move, then you are beyond help.

• Like 4

Great, informative post. I post something that is meant to be seen by the public and back it up when people start throwing insults and you just throw out another name.

I'd say he's being a dick. Not every country in the world runs the same adverts that Kirkland saw on his tv.

It was litteraly on the credits. Like 99% of tv trailers are. Plus it doesn't matter what country you're in when its avalible on DC's official YouTube account and the official Arrow Facebook.

Great, informative post. I post something that is meant to be seen by the public and back it up when people start throwing insults and you just throw out another name.

You "backed it up" with a complete misunderstanding of what a spoiler means, a complete ignorance towards advertising practices in not just our country but others' countries, and a complete disregard for people's preference to remain in the dark about certain aspects.

People will throw insults to people who throw bullshit.

• Like 7

Yea, I avoid spoilers and don't watch end of episode previews so I can be surprised. So... Thanks

• Like 2

I didn't call you a name. I said what you did was a douche move. I didn't call you a douche. Although...

And, again, not everyone has access (or seeks out) those commercials/trailers. Maybe they want to avoid it for one reason or another, and you just toss it out there with no regards to other people. And then you think that it's THEIR fault that YOU posted a spoiler.

It was litteraly on the credits. Like 99% of tv trailers are. Plus it doesn't matter what country you're in when its avalible on DC's official YouTube account and the official Arrow Facebook.

Maybe they don't go to the Youtube or Facebook page because they want to avoid spoilers/trailers. Crazy concept, am I right?

• Like 2

Not everybody follows the same shit you do. How dense can you be.

• Like 4

I don't know about everyone else but my problem was instead of saying "Sorry my fault didn't think it would be a big deal" you said "Well your fault I guess". Take responsibility.

• Like 8

Ok we've all had a dig, let's move on and drop it.

Spoiler tag stuff like that in future, Kirkland.

OK.

Oh and Srar is right too. If I really, really somehow damaged your enjoyment of Arrow then I'm sorry.

Edited by Kirkland

I don't know about everyone else but my problem was instead of saying "Sorry my fault didn't think it would be a big deal" you said "Well your fault I guess". Take responsibility.

That was my problem with it too. Hell, I don't even watch the show.

Tbh it doesn't matter what anyone's preferences are, it matters what is public and what isn't. Its an official release meant to be seen. Try to avoid it all you want, I have no issue with that, I avoid pretaped RAW images all the time(but I dont avoid the match listings)but don't get mad when you see something the show runners and network wanted you to see. Trailers are meant to be watched. As I said before, this is like someone getting pissybecause I have a shot of BvS Batman as my avatar simply because they went out of their way not to watch the trailer.

....except, it does matter what their preferences are. Why are you being thick? How are you not getting this? How do you not see what you did was wrong?