World Cup 2014 Qualifiers

Baddar

Colombia have qualified after coming from 3-0 down to draw 3-3 with Chile. Chile would've qualified themselves with a win, they were 3-0 up with 20 minutes to go.

The other two spots will now go to either Ecuador, Chile or Uruguay. Chile and Ecuador play each other next and a draw will see both teams through. Get your bets on that one being a draw asap.

That will leave Uruguay, who play Argentina in their last game, in an intercontinental play-off with Jordan to reach the Finals.

Edited by Starvinho

I believe she prefers to be called Katie Price these days.

I can't see her beating Uruguay, she's got the big two upfront but her backline is suspectible to penetration.

• Like 3

I believe she prefers to be called Katie Price these days.

I can't see her beating Uruguay, she's got the big two upfront but her backline is suspectible to penetration.

Busy night shift, eh?

Mexico are back in the running for World Cup qualifying, despite playing shit for the majority of qualification.

A draw against Jamaica away would see Honduras through automatically, although they're guaranteed atleast play-off against New Zealand.

Mexico have to beat Costa Rica. Panama have to beat USA. I'd prefer Panama in the play-offs, because it could be their first ever World Cup.

Really hoping Bosnia qualify tonight, and though they won't get through it'd be good to see Iceland make the play-offs.

Shame they're seeding it again, would be nice if Portugal or France failed to qualify.

France will most likely be unseeded.

Hope we don't get them.

God if we finish second and draw France I don't know if I'd be more happy to knock them out of the world cup finals or more upset than we were knocked out by France. Either way my missus will get some shit from me.

God if we finish second and draw France I don't know if I'd be more happy to knock them out of the world cup finals or more upset than we were knocked out by France. Either way my missus will get some shit from me.

At least with that I can agree.