The New Kit Thread

11 minutes ago, damsher hatfield said:

The wolf badge is certainly better than the Romulus and Remus being suckled by the she-wolf badge they have usually had. 

oh come on Damshow. You're usually an okay guy and talk a lot of sense (see your sentence following the one I quoted as proof of that) but this is the MOTHER OF ALL BAD TAKES. The she-wolf suckling badge is an all-time design classic and it is the reason why the Roma shirt is one of the three I use when I play football in the park.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, metalman said:

oh come on Damshow. You're usually an okay guy and talk a lot of sense (see your sentence following the one I quoted as proof of that) but this is the MOTHER OF ALL BAD TAKES. The she-wolf suckling badge is an all-time design classic and it is the reason why the Roma shirt is one of the three I use when I play football in the park.

I didn't say it was bad, I prefer the simple wolf head though! It's a nice change of pace. I like little animal mascots. I have a cute orange Oriole bird on a ton of things I own!

12 minutes ago, Colly said:

Is the perspective on that thing horrible? His legs are fucking massive.

It's really bad perspective but I looked for the first image of it I could find. 

The distance from the top of his head to the bottom of the L is just about the same as from the longer leg to the bottom of the L.

The shoes, however, are massive.

That's a beauty alright. Pinstripes rarely look bad! I thought it was an away kit today, weird not seeing them in stripes but apparently it's based on the 1983 kit.

Noticed it's £52 too while Newcastle have the cheek to sell the Puma template for £65!

On 25/07/2020 at 01:53, metalman said:

I'm quite scared of that bird. He looks angry.

He doesn't like the way you've been talking about other birds.