The New Kit Thread

£100 for a jersey wtf Nike :( that’s almost double the price New Balance were charging. 

Also I hate Nike’s insistence to have two different types of jerseys, they did it for the NBA’s and it was so confusing getting it the first time. 

Apparently if you wear that shirt in Lidl and scan yourself at the checkout, it lists you as a two pack of Chicken Kievs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, TCO said:

I like when teams have traditional away colours so even though West Brom's green and yellow is a bit shite, it's nice that they consistently wear it!

I agree. Even rotating between two different colours is better than having a wildly different one each year. White or yellow for Chelsea, white or blue for Man Utd (because yellow and green won't happen again under the Glazers), yellow or blue for Arsenal, and black with red stripes for Man City please.

I like the colours but the actual style I don't like. The way the stripes go up into nothing, they're very thick and I dunno, I'm just not a fan.

Everton's new away kit on the other hand looks even better when worn by the players. I might actually get it.

• Like 1