The New Kit Thread

Betis Away

image.png

I love this! Nice colour, unique design and it has the Betis' colours as an accent so it keeps something related to the club. Having the primary colours mixed in like that is something more clubs should do. 

2 minutes ago, metalman said:

I wonder if we'll look back on these shirts fondly in the way that we do for those horrendous early 90s patterned shirts.

Wolves fans, 2040:

"Ah Maltese betting company ManBetX, now there's an iconic sponsor!"

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TCO said:

Remove the blue and that's a lovely away kit, add more blue and it's a perfectly good bonkers 3rd kit. The way it is, it's neither!!

I'd really like that if the took the blue off. It'd be a sort of like the Germany kits but with Orange

On 26/08/2020 at 14:34, Adam said:

I don't love that one but last season's away/third combination of grey and salmon was always going to be easy to beat.

The new away shirt remains majestic.

Not a fan of the outfield kit but the goalkeeper kit is nice. 

11 hours ago, Lineker said:

Very Harchester.

The Betis goalkeeper is gonna end up going postal and shooting Joaquin in the changing rooms

• Like 1

New England kits are out.

I really like the home, though would prefer if the lines down the side were continuous rather than lightning bolty. Big fan of the central badge. Might have one, for the first time in about 15 years...

Away is horrible. Looks like a one day cricket top.

That blue kit would be fine as a third kit, the keeper's kit, or even as a special one off. Definitely not a good England away kit.

I think I'd have to see the home kit worn or as a 3D render to gauge my opinion on it.