The New Kit Thread

Not a new kit but a recommendation from me (not a shill, I have no connection bar the fact weirdly this is the company that prisoners could buy their trainers from waaaay back when I worked in prison finance), I've just bought that lovely Barca 3rd kit from last season for £25 at M and M direct. They're a weird company that just get odd batches of stuff in then sell it fairly cheap, so not great if you're after something specific but if you're after a random kit for 5 a side (I'm weighing up a lovely Umbro El Salvador top or FC Dallas) they're brilliant. One of the buyers has a twitter account where he'll give advance warning of cool stuff coming in.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Colly said:

Not a new kit but a recommendation from me (not a shill, I have no connection bar the fact weirdly this is the company that prisoners could buy their trainers from waaaay back when I worked in prison finance), I've just bought that lovely Barca 3rd kit from last season for £25 at M and M direct. They're a weird company that just get odd batches of stuff in then sell it fairly cheap, so not great if you're after something specific but if you're after a random kit for 5 a side (I'm weighing up a lovely Umbro El Salvador top or FC Dallas) they're brilliant. One of the buyers has a twitter account where he'll give advance warning of cool stuff coming in.

That's a great shout, just ordered the same one! Running pretty low on mediums in everything now though by the looks of things.

What's the twitter?

@daly_robinson

Apparently more coming next week.

Slight word of warning, I don't think their stock thingy on the website is particularly fantastic. I ordered some football boots for my daughter last week (they said very low stock) but later got an update to say they were out of stock. Took my money but got it back 3 days later. Bit annoying but definitely safe to use.

Edit: Despatched. Yay!

Edited by Colly

13 hours ago, The Kraig said:

I'd get this if it wasn't so plain and grey.

I actually prefer the grey one. It's more in line with Enter Shikari shirts I already have. Still not shilling out £45 for a team I couldn't even tell you the division they're in though. I'd consider it at £30.

I prefer the grey too, I was holding out until I saw what the away shirt was. Not likely to get a bargain on a non league kit especially in the current climate, can't blame them for charging standard price for a Hummel kit with an added bonus of that sponsor.