The Barclays Premier League Thread 2013/14

Lineker

It's like we allow sides to come onto us when we have a lead late in a game. If Moyes has been watching United over the last few years, he'd surely know that we're better going forward on a lead than trying to protect one. It's happened against Shakhtar, Southampton and now Cardiff.

On Rooney: "The boy runs across his path and a yellow card was sufficient. That was not a lash out in any way sort of tackle. It was about feeling hard done by the boy running across his path."

I may be reading this wrong, but it sounds like Moyes is trying to say "No it wasn't bad, because the kick wasn't a tackle......it was just spite."

City winning, Spurs losing, United drawing thanks to a late goal and the possibility of Rooney getting a 4+ match ban.

Today has been great :D

No chance, he got booked.

Stoker, I actually have no idea what he's trying to say there...

On Rooney: "The boy runs across his path and a yellow card was sufficient. That was not a lash out in any way sort of tackle. It was about feeling hard done by the boy running across his path."

I may be reading this wrong, but it sounds like Moyes is trying to say "No it wasn't bad, because the kick wasn't a tackle......it was just spite."

You know, top flight managers have not done themselves any justice the past few weeks. Mourinho, Martinez and now Moyes.

• Like 1