The Barclays Premier League Thread 2013/14

Lineker

the best thing about liverpool being on top is that manchester united fans get to taste how insufferable they've been for the past 10 years

I dunno, they're mid table and struggling against Hull, yet JohnnyPerfect is still being insufferable.
  • Like 3

the best thing about liverpool being on top is that manchester united fans get to taste how insufferable they've been for the past 10 years

I dunno, they're mid table and struggling against Hull, yet JohnnyPerfect is still being insufferable.

I don't think JohnnyPerfect will ever not be insufferable.

All of the Man U fans on EWB combined couldn't hold a candle to Nerf :P

:w00t:

• Admin

Eh, I dunno. JohnnyPerfect is more amusingly deluded, as opposed to unsufferable, like Nerf.

Rob Jones reporting that Brad Smith may be given a start against Manchester City. Massive shout, if true, but exciting.

For a second I thought you meant Brad Jones. I was thinking that is a bold move.