The Sky Bet Football League Thread 2013/14

Lineker

Not sure why he's gone to Wigan if he has ambitions of managing in the premier league

More likely to get there with Wigan than Brentford tbf.

Maybe now he can put that penalty out of his mind and be dogged no more of the biggest nearly moment of all time.

GFHC have agreed to sell (possibly have already sold) the club to an as of yet unnamed party but they have no connection to any former owners or players. The two most likely candidates are Red Bull and the original consortium that GFH were supposed to be brokering for last year before Bates fucked them off. Either way we've been promised riches once more, hopefully it happens this time. The deal is expected to go through on the 23rd of this month because of some clause that said GFHC couldn't sell a controlling stake within one year, not sure how true that is though.

It also explains the rumours that we've agreed deals for Nahki Wells, Tommy Rowe and Callum Wilson.

Not allowed sponsor names by FA rules fortunately, otherwise I've little doubt they would. I'd just expect us to be sponsored by them and have the stadium renamed the Red Bull Arena which is fine by me because I'll still call it Elland Road.

I would imagine that if Red Bull took over Leeds, they would do something similar to their Leipzig team and rename Leeds to RB Leeds, where RB stands for something arbitrary (for Leipzig it is RasenBallsport, which just means 'lawn ball sports') while it's still pretty obvious that RB is meant to mean Red Bull.

• Like 1

I would imagine that if Red Bull took over Leeds, they would do something similar to their Leipzig team and rename Leeds to RB Leeds, where RB stands for something arbitrary (for Leipzig it is RasenBallsport, which just means 'lawn ball sports') while it's still pretty obvious that RB is meant to mean Red Bull.

Maybe they could hire former RedBull Brasil manager Argel Fucks