16 Lahm
17 Mertesacker
05 Hummels
07 Schweinsteiger
18 Kroos
13 Müller
08 Özil
10 Podolski

I get that Gonzo is in there purely because of defending Per and Hummels on set pieces, but why Brad Davis!? What has he ever done well?

His service on set pieces is really good. Of course, our only target man went out injured early on.

I hope she has.

I wish I had but Baltimore/DC don't really have much going on, which is weird since the DC/Baltimore market has been getting the highest ratings on average for the entire World Cup. Largely, I'm sure, because of the amount of immigrants in and around DC.

They showed a huge meet up somewhere in DC just a few moments ago on ESPN.

Where exactly was it? I have a hard time thinking of spots that aren't RFK and Fed Ex Field where this can really be done. Unless some bar or pub blocked off a street, that's what they did in Philadelphia in 2010.

Baltimore has nothing major, at least nothing worth paying for parking to do.

EDIT - It's in Arlington, VA. Would have been nice to go to that, maybe for the Round of 16 should US advance.

I get that Gonzo is in there purely because of defending Per and Hummels on set pieces, but why Brad Davis!? What has he ever done well?

His service on set pieces is really good. Of course, our only target man went out injured early on.

And if this World Cup has taught us anything, it's that if you're going to score, it's on set pieces.

Oh joy, his first game back will be against Newcastle...

You should be happy about that, he'll probably be amazingly unfit. Plus, you get to be the first fans to show off your Suarez-biter signs!

Dude, have you seen Mathieu Debuchy? I want to nibble him and I'm not a psychopath.

Didn't somebody mention Liverpool could sue.him to get back the wages while he's suspended?

Presumably they can just fine him.

Didn't we get him shortly after one of his other suspensions too? I seem to remember giving him some grief.

PFA rules state the maximum a club can fine a player is two weeks wages I think, it did used to be six.

Here is Chicago, hopefully Srar is there.

BrENzE6IQAAQpAh.jpg

Srar is the one with the beard looking at the camera.

ALRIGHT LETS DO THIS USA

No matter what, I'm proud of this team. So many people laughed us off and said we wouldn't even get a point, and instead at worst we've got four in very arguably the toughest group of the tournament.

And I'm going to remind myself of this post as I potentially lose my shit over the next couple hours :shifty:

• Like 4

No matter what, I'm proud of this team. So many people laughed us off and said we wouldn't even get a point, and instead at worst we've got four in very arguably the toughest group of the tournament.

And I'm going to remind myself of this post as I potentially lose my shit over the next couple hours :shifty:

I didn't think you would get a point, but I wasn't mocking. :shifty:

• Like 1

Couldn't have said any of that better myself.

"Cristiano Ronaldo has had a new haircut. Think Travis Bickle, Taxi Driver."

He's no Kyle Beckerman.

• Like 2

"Cristiano Ronaldo has had a new haircut. Think Travis Bickle, Taxi Driver."

He's no Kyle Beckerman.

Kyle Beckerman, our thematic inclusion to represent the hippie movement of the '60s. Clint Dempsey is our homage to cowboys, DeAndre Yedlin our homage to uh, I think '80s breakdancing culture? Maybe?