The Barclays Premier League Thread 2014/2015

brenchill

This team is so mentally fragile. When things are going well they are good but the moment things start to go bad they crumble so fast.

What a let off. Need to beat West Brom on Saturday, and we'll be one more win away from CL football next season! Well, a qualifier, at least.

You can probably lose every game from now on and I wouldn't have faith in the trailing clubs to pick up enough points
  • Like 1

Have Liverpool still got to go to Chelsea or am I making that up?

Just hope with these seeding changes that we'll be one of the seeds when it comes to CL qualifying. Still, let's not get too far ahead. Need another couple of wins to secure it first.

What does the Hull win mean for the 47 or so Villa fans that frequent this thread?

Sod the Villa fans, it's yet another team about to overhaul Newcastle. Squeaky bum time doesn't come close.

• Like 1

The only bit of hope for Newcastle is that Sunderland have a very tough run of fixtures, and will probably need 2 wins from their last 5.

Southampton (H)
Everton (A)
Leicester (H)
Arsenal (A)
Chelsea (A)

That's a tough run of games for any team, let alone Sunderland who have only won one game in the league since January.

Edited by Dynamite

The only bit of hope for Newcastle is that Sunderland have a very tough run of fixtures, and will probably need 2 wins from their last 5.

Southampton {H}

Everton (A)

Leicester {H}

Arsenal (A)

Chelsea (A)

That's a tough run of games for any team, let alone Sunderland who have only won one game in the league since January.

Thing is, the teams that play us last (e.g. West Brom, Sunderland) probably have a better chance of getting a result since our kids will be getting run-outs and such.

This annoys me a little bit because they're the teams I'd prefer to go down than any of Leicester/Villa/Newcastle...but eh.

For fucks sakes Liverpool, you were meant to coast past Hull so Leicester had a better chance of staying up :@

Hey, you got a point at Anfield. Its only fair we give some to the other teams around you...except Burnley because we don't feel generous to them.We haven't played QPR or Stoke twice yet but the only team who hasn't took points off us this season are Swansea, Burnley, Tottenham (SpursLol) and Southampton.

Or score one goal so that I could win £83 on my BTTS. Cunts.

Tbh you should have known better than to bet on us to score...have you seen our attack lately?! Balotelli's not gonna score, Sterling needs 20 shots to possibly get a goal or one on target and we get to the edge of the oppositions box and don't know what to do from there.

Edited by DavidMarrio

Damn Footy Tips. The only one of the 3 websites I tip the EPL on that included the Chelsea vs Leicester game in next weekends round. So if I'd made my weekly sporting tips Thursday/Friday like normal, I'd have missed tipping that game on there.

Of course now I'll probably tip it wrong anyway. :P