The Barclays Premier League Thread 2014/2015

brenchill

Anyone know where I can listen to the spurs game on my phone? BBC 5 isn't allowed on phones apparently

You should be able to play 5 live on your phone. Think you need the bbc media player app though.

Spurs twitter feed is saying that the crowd is chanting "Everywhere you go, you always take Lamela with you" and I assume it's to the chant of the Crowded House song, and that's made me indescribably happy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ag8XcMG1EX4

• Like 2

Manchester United winger Nani, 27, had a return to forget for Sporting Lisbon as he missed a penalty, got yellow carded and was substituted in the first game of his loan spell back at the Portuguese club. (101 Great Goals)

Classic Nani.

And you're still paying his wages.

Manchester United winger Nani, 27, had a return to forget for Sporting Lisbon as he missed a penalty, got yellow carded and was substituted in the first game of his loan spell back at the Portuguese club. (101 Great Goals)

Classic Nani.

And you're still paying his wages.

No I'm not.

• Like 9