The Barclays Premier League Thread 2014/2015

brenchill

tbh I can't think of many, if any teams in the Premier League who don't have defenders better than Blackett and Keane. I wouldn't say they're shit though, they might go on to be really good, but right now they're not.

Incidentally:

Oh dear. Oddly there are people in the replies to that apparently fuming and going "FUCK OFF" and stuff. Silly.

tbh I can't think of many, if any teams in the Premier League who don't have defenders better than Blackett and Keane. I wouldn't say they're shit though, they might go on to be really good, but right now they're not.

Incidentally:

86'- Time is running out at the Stadium of Light and, in truth, Sunderland look the more likely winners at the moment. #MUFClive Manchester United (@ManUtd) August 24, 2014

Oh dear. Oddly there are people in the replies to that apparently fuming and going "FUCK OFF" and stuff. Silly.

Whoever is behind that account was only telling the truth.

Young staying on, yet Januzaj coming on and being thrown into Fletcher's position was awful. If Young and Cleverley ever put on a United shirt again in the league, it'll be too soon. They offer us absolutely nothing.

Well yeah, but there's the truth and there's the truth.

It's like how stadium announcer people don't give the man of the match award to the striker of the other team who scored 5 goals, you don't say that the other team is more likely to win, you say that your team is in trouble but could still win this.

Yeah, that's why I find all the responses to it odd, cause it's literally just describing the match honestly and some people seem well angry about it.

They just can't say anything right - when they tried taking positives from the Swansea loss, it was just a lot of "FUCK OFF. SIGN DI MARIA, VIDAL, BLIND, HUMMELS, CUADRADO NOW!"

I lasted precisely two weeks before the temptation to use my Fantasy Football wildcard was too much. I shall have to remind myself of this when it comes to November and my entire team is shot to pieces. :shifty:

• Like 1