The Barclays Premier League Thread 2014/2015

brenchill

My favourite thing so far has been Nerf continues to complain about Johnson, Moreno is at fault for goal <_<

Maybe because Moreno had an otherwise okay debut and showed a lot of character, despite a split second of communication breakdown with his new teammates? Whereas Glen Johnson is consistently the worst player we have and doesn't even put the effort in. Besides, the goal was Lovren's fault.

Not too disheartened, didn't play badly, just wasn't our day. Sturridge and Lovren, in particular, had shocking games. Otherwise it was just City being super clinical.

I could barely see the game because my stream was awful from just before Aguero came on.

Looks worse on paper than it was. 3-1 is harsh on Liverpool. Moreno had a good game outside of the mistake that led to the opener. There was a lack of penetration that was similar to what happened against Southampton before Lambert came on. Perhaps Balotelli can help with that where Lambert probably can't over 90 mins.

Hopefully none of those injuries were too severe. Markovic looked good from what I saw, but I couldn't really tell how Can did.