The Barclays Premier League Thread 2014/2015

brenchill

The scoreline might not tell the whole story, but it's the only one that matters

If that's the case, then you can't be "worried" about Liverpool since we beat Southampton, despite the performance, can you?

I can because the scoreline did tell the story, it was a tight game that Liverpool just edged, but thanks for telling me how I can't feel though :(Y):

Meh, we played like shit for quite a while at the start of last season too. Not worried. Don't think we're gonna be challenging again (but not out of the realms of possibility) but can't see us finishing lower than fourth.

The scoreline might not tell the whole story, but it's the only one that matters

If that's the case, then you can't be "worried" about Liverpool since we beat Southampton, despite the performance, can you?

I beat my reserves every season on FM, doesn't stop my team doing crap.

• Like 2

I beat my reserves every season on FM, doesn't stop my team doing crap.

Nailed it.