The FA Cup 2014/15 thread

Lineker

I told you all we'd score 2! Brilliant game, glad I was at the ground for once!

Berober witnessed a cupset!

• Like 2

Here we go!

Will update as the draw is made.

Crystal Palace v Liverpool/Bolton

Arsenal v Middlesbrough

Aston Villa v Leicester

West Brom v West Ham

Bradford v Sunderland/Fulham

Blackburn v Rochdale/Stoke

Derby v Reading

Preston/Sheffield Utd v Cambridge/Man Utd

That'll do!

Ties to be played on the 14th/15th Feb.

If we had been drawn against Sunderland/Fulham I would at this point be contemplating death by tedium, so I guess there's that.

Sad day when I'm looking at Villa v Leicester as my 'standout' tie of the round.

Unless Patrick Bamford knocks out Arsenal as well~! :w00t:

What an underwhelming draw! Suppose with a lot of the big sides out that was to be expected though.

Speak for yourself, Boro get another massive away game and if Bradford get Sunderland I'm definitely pestering my uncle for tickets.

• Admin
Manchester United make five changes from the side which beat Leicester at the weekend - but it remains a formidable looking line-up. Juan Mata is back in.
Man Utd XI: de Gea, McNair, Smalling, Evans, Rojo, Blind, Fellaini, Mata, Rooney, di Maria, van Persie.

The match is on BT Sport.

• Admin
West Ham could face FA Cup expulsion if Fifa finds the club breached rules over the selection of striker Diafra Sakho.
Sakho, 25, withdrew from Senegal's Africa Cup of Nations squad with a back injury but scored 18 days later in West Ham's 1-0 FA Cup win at Bristol City.
Fifa rules state a player cannot appear for his club if he is meant to be on international duty.
World football's governing body has begun an inquiry but the Hammers "vigorously" deny any wrongdoing.
If West Ham are found guilty, Fifa could order the Football Association to overturn their victory over the League One side.
Fifa is investigating a "potential violation" of its regulations by both the club and striker Diafra Sakho over his selection - but has declined to give a timescale on proceedings.
The Hammers are set to visit Premier League rivals West Brom in the FA Cup fifth round on Saturday, 14 February.
The Football Association is refusing to comment but is believed to be aware of Fifa's investigation.
Senegal are angry Sakho featured for West Ham, albeit as a substitute, 48 hours before they were knocked out of the Cup of Nations.
The Hammers insist the player had a back injury that prevented him from flying and claim he was driven to Ashton Gate in a limousine for the FA Cup tie on 25 January.
A Hammers statement claimed Fifa's inquiry was "clearly unfounded" and requested its dismissal.
West Ham boss Sam Allardyce said he was advised not to select Sakho for Saturday's 2-0 loss at Liverpool while the dispute was ongoing.
And unless the matter is resolved this week, Sakho looks set to miss Sunday's home game with Manchester United.
Bristol City declined to comment on reports they would seek £250,000 in compensation if Fifa finds West Ham broke the rules.

Manchester United make five changes from the side which beat Leicester at the weekend - but it remains a formidable looking line-up. Juan Mata is back in.

Man Utd XI: de Gea, McNair, Smalling, Evans, Rojo, Blind, Fellaini, Mata, Rooney, di Maria, van Persie.

The match is on BT Sport.

Yeah, looking strong again. No fuck ups tonight though, please!

Don't want to let down a full house of supporters who were forced to go either.

Thing is, I imagine what a lot of people do is sell the value of the seat for the night to somebody else. I don't get to go .much, so would have paid the £50 or whatever it was to watch tonight, using someone else's season ticket. That way, they "attended" the game, and are free to attend the next league match. The last two matches I went to were through using a season ticket when somebody wasn't able to go.

Edit: I'm not defending the policy btw, it definitely sucks.