The FA Cup 2014/15 thread

Lineker

I don't care if it's the Blue Peter presenters. I wouldn't care if it was bloody Jedward - give me a commentary alternative to Jonathan Pierce and Robbie Savage, BBC, and I will grab it with both hands.

The fact that both the BBC and BT Sport seem to think we want to hear Savage and Owen talk about football makes me want Sky to show all of the football forever and ever and ever. And yes I'm aware that means lots of Niall Quinn.
I don't mind Savage but then again, he and Alan Green are the only pro-Leeds pundits or commentators in the national media recently

Numbers for tonight's quarter final draw

1 Liverpool
2 Arsenal
3 Aston Villa
4 West Bromwich Albion
5 Bradford City
6 Blackburn Rovers
7 Reading
8 Preston North End or Manchester United
Roy Hodgson will be doing the draw at 7.35pm from Deepdale.
I'd be pretty happy with 1 playing 2, 3 playing 4, 5 playing 6 and 7 playing 8 to be honest >_>
  • Like 1

Surprisingly accurate, though. In fact the bizarre nature of the Bradford loss prevented me even from feeling particularly angry afterwards - just rather stunned.

(It helps to have a Champions League game to look forward to on Tuesday, naturally.)