The FA Cup 2014/15 thread

Lineker

That keeper is fucking massive.

Also, do we have any Preston fans Or regular League One watchers? If so, is Paul Gallagher always this tidy in possession? If he is then he's far too good for League One.

Well he's on loan from Leicester apparently. And obviously he's played for Blackburn before.

That keeper is fucking massive.

Also, do we have any Preston fans Or regular League One watchers? If so, is Paul Gallagher always this tidy in possession? If he is then he's far too good for League One.

Well he's on loan from Leicester apparently. And obviously he's played for Blackburn before.

Ah didn't realise he was still at Leicester, fair enough.

I fancy us against the big teams. Van Gaal seems to be in his element setting up against them. It's the smaller teams we're struggling against.

Arsenal will struggle against our fellaini long ball tactic.

Didn't want Bradford in the quarters because of my love for Parky, plus I think we will bottle it, but didn't want any of the big teams ( save them for the semi's). Hopefully we can make our first semi final since 1927 and a day out at Wembley.

Feed The Yak and he will score!

• Like 1

• Admin
  • Like 2