The FA Cup 2014/15 thread

Lineker

See. Now I don't mind. Game is over. Celebrate. I did it when we beat Blackburn to go to Wembley and it was amazing. But honestly - the game was going on. Why even think of jumping the pitch?! Fucking idiots.

Also, that guy just in the goal was a guy I work with.

See. Now I don't mind. Game is over. Celebrate. I did it when we beat Blackburn to go to Wembley and it was amazing. But honestly - the game was going on. Why even think of jumping the pitch?! Fucking idiots.

By the looks of it the guys on the pitch during the game had the look of old school 'firm' member types. Can't say I'm surprised. Shame for the rest of the fans that the few knobheads make everyone else look bad but that isn't a Villa problem, it's a football problem.

Whoever wins of Bradford and Reading will do the same and the narrative will be positive. The pitch invasion after the match is fine. We've been through a horrible time and things are turning around.

By the looks of it the guys on the pitch during the game had the look of old school 'firm' member types. Can't say I'm surprised. Shame for the rest of the fans that the few knobheads make everyone else look bad but that isn't a Villa problem, it's a football problem.

Yeah, a couple of them were definitely of that braindead chavvy ilk.

• Like 1

Nothing wrong with the post match celebration. I was genuine in pointing out it's a big moment for Villa (I've no doubt Geordies would flood the pitch as well if we made the semi final). Just tainted by the first pitch invasion.

FABIAN DELPH ON PITCH INVASION

"Very, very scary. My armband got nicked, someone got my left boot, but I could appreciate the relief the fans are feeling after a result like that. It was dangerous. Someone tried to take my boot off. People tried to kiss me and were biting me. It was scary."

Important thing is all the players were safe, and those idiots need to be banned and fined.

We won again. We're going to Wembley. And Sherwood is doing everything right. We're scoring. gotta keep this going and stay up.