The Barclays Premier League thread 2015/2016

Lineker

This is what pisses me off about his philosophy. We go behind and then lack any kind of ideas. Are there more than 20mins left? If yes, don't panic, keep knocking it about. If no, send on Fellaini and lump it to him. It's literally as simple as that, and it's shit.

12 minutes ago, stokeriño said:

A point away from home against a title rival is always a decent result, to be fair.

It's so surreal to see the words "title rival" used to describe Leicester. I'm loving this season.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MDK said:

Big mid table six pointer for you tomorrow

Now now, Spurs are 10 points above us. Let's not get carried away with this 'six pointer' talk. We have to chase down West Brom and Watford first.

• Like 6

I don't think the choice of Costa v Pedro in itself indicates playing for the draw. If we were doing that, Mikel would be in there alongside Matic.

And almost immediately, Begovic takes three knocks to the head (two from Cahill, one from Kane) in quick succession. Oh goodie.

Well, that half was fairly even I guess. Spurs' couple of chances were of a higher quality than our couple of chances though.

Pedro and Hazard have been lively, and Willian has been his usual self. If only his corner kick deliveries were even 1/5th as good as his freekick deliveries...

I read something yesterday which mentioned that Spurs had the most fouls in the Premier League. With the existence of Stoke etc. (or should I say, Ryan Shawcross etc.) it sort of surprised me. With the number of late/pointless tackles from behind today, I can see what they're talking about.

Looked a nasty roll for Mason there though. At least he's walking.

Spurs also have the highest number of successful tackles though I believe. 

Spurs also have the highest number of successful tackles though I believe. 

• Like 2

Confirmed #LFC team v @SwansOfficial: Mignolet, Clyne, Skrtel, Lovren, Moreno, Can, Milner, Lallana, Ibe, Firmino, Benteke

#LFC subs v #Swans: Bogdan, Toure, Henderson, Sturridge, Allen, Origi, Randall

Henderson and Sturridge are on the bench! :o