The Barclays Premier League thread 2015/2016

Lineker

19 minutes ago, Adam said:

Not exactly an unreasonable thing to say. Spurs are on a great run at the moment, at least they weren't saying Man Utd could overhaul them still :P

I still believe! :crying:

It's funny because I remember the print magazine of United we Stand from a few years back as being needlessly negative when it was in my local newsagent for about a season before disappearing again. I didn't know what to expect from the podcast version years later but it's actually quite a decent listen. I think it's now my new go-to United specific podcast.

An injury and an equalizer? Crazy few minutes.

It's absolutely shocking. If he needed top 4 to save his job, might as well get rid now and start building for next season. Moyes was let go when CL was out of reach, so we should just cut our losses, bring somebody else in (Mourinho, if the reports are true) and hope he can lead us to as high a position as possible and just pray we win the Europa to get a qualifying spot.

13 minutes ago, Mad Jack said:

CL isn't out of reach yet. Both Arsenal and City still have to play most of the top teams including us, and if they both lose this weekend, which is possible if not prbable then we're i n the eaxact same position next round of games.

It's still to play for.

:lol:

• Like 12

17 minutes ago, Mad Jack said:

CL isn't out of reach yet. Both Arsenal and City still have to play most of the top teams including us, and if they both lose this weekend, which is possible if not prbable then we're i n the eaxact same position next round of games.

It's still to play for.

Not with LVG in charge it isn't. I have no idea how we're still 5th, just proves how inconsistent the teams below us have been. We should be around 8th/9th. I imagine we'll lose in midweek next as well.