The Barclays Premier League thread 2015/2016

Lineker

1-0 at half time.

Cushioned header by Benteke and Allen slotted it in. 

Not much happened really. Just your typical end of season game really. 

LOL WATFORD <_<

Firmino scores but Gomes really should have kept it out. Such a weak save. 

City fans are crap, most of them left as Pellegrini was saying goodbye.

The guy won them the Prem, two league cups and got you to the semis of the Champions League and you couldn't be bothered to stay as he's saying goodby

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Part-Time Davidmarrio said:

City fans are crap, most of them left as Pellegrini was saying goodbye.

The guy won them the Prem, two league cups and got you to the semis of the Champions League and you couldn't be bothered to stay as he's saying goodby

Football fans 

Jurgen Klopp is alread on the verge of his 50th game as Liverpool manager.

That seems like it has happened way too quickly.

I completely forgot that Raheem Sterling existed.

Speaking of people I forget exist, Jose Enqriue has been released.

I've just watched Leicester's title celebration on Match of the Day for the second time and I'm pretty annoyed it came against Everton. I'm so, so pleased for Leicester to have won the league and seeing Bocelli and all of that is so surreal yet so fantastic, but I cannot watch this without a twinge of annoyance and anger at how terrible Everton played, how it is typical of what they've become under Martinez, and to be honest how much it's made me realise that this season has been a massive waste and missed opportunity. If Leicester can win the league, this Everton team should've been able to challenge for a top 4 place at least.

I had to smirk at Vardy blazing that penalty over the bar though, because he was being a cocky little shit about it with Robles - he jabbed his finger at him when he scored the first because Robles stayed in the middle due to his research into Vardy's past penalties, so thought he'd be clever and smash the second one down the middle. Nice try.