Sky Bet Football League thread 2015/16

Lineker

Crikey, Kevin Nolan? Not bad. I hope he is actually going to sign and isn't just doing a bit of training there. Since Hendon is ex-Wet Spam he's probably just helping him out.

But still. Kevin Nolan? Nice.

I could actually see him signing. He's meant to be happy staying in London due to his kids being settled in school so doesn't really want to move anywhere.

Used to love Nolan at Bolton. Deserved more of a shot at an England place in his career and if he's joining Orient so his kids don't have to move school or anything that's incredible of him. Kids or not, I wager he's had offers from clubs with more money and in higher leagues than Orient.

It's not the first time he's dropped a league, I'd imagine if he does sign it'll be with the view that he'll help them get promoted at which point he'll probably be about right for League One. Also it will help my Lucky 15, so good news all round.

• Like 2